Friday, June 22, 2007

The Quest for Driving Mastery: an act of kindness to our civilization

I have been reluctant to write about driving in view of more significantly pressing subjects, which exploration could more urgently contribute to the betterment for mankind. The Israel-Palestine conflict, the dangerous advancement of Islamic radicalism, the global warming phenomenon, the passivity of the majority of moderate thinkers in the world and other crucial subjects, appeared to me more dignified subjects to analyze. This philosophy nullified itself one very early morning on my way to work to San Diego, California. The gigantism of the end of the world reflected upon one human being opened my eyes to the fact that any fatality is as catastrophic for one as an atomic war unleashed on a civilization and reciprocally any act of kindness addressed to one is as powerful as a deluge of benediction unleashed on a civilization. This blog has become my attempt to mirror an act of kindness and has become my atom of benediction to be unleashed on our civilization. But before reflecting on the epiphany of that morning, let me regress to earlier anchoring memories which explain why I choose to create and polish the Art of Driving Mastery by studying the most difficult cases of advanced driver’s education and rehabilitation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.